Last month I officially launched the corporate division of ‘embers of the world’ through my company ‘business en motion’ at The OpenThinking Day, an event for entrepreneurs and CEOs at the Sharjah (UAE) Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
The next phase of the launch, throughout the month of October and beyond, will be a blog tour and Virtual Book Tour for ‘Corporate Embers – business-promoting insights for the soul of the corporation’.
Some of my favourite leadership bloggers and online newsletters have agreed to participate and I’m happy to announce the following rundown:
1. Great Leadership, Dan McCarthy – http://www.greatleadershipbydan.com/ – guest blog ‘Disconnection at the Heart of Corporate Failure’
2. Leadership Done Right, Brandon Jones – http://leadershipdoneright.com/ – a review of Corporate Embers, and guest blog – Leadership in the Changing World – Adaptability or Compromise
3. Hire Mena – http://hiremena.com – guest blog, “What is Corporate Culture” – Thanks to Hire Mena!
4. Awakened Leadership, Alan Shelton – http://alanshelton.com/blog – author interview seen here, Dec 2012
5. The People Equation, Jennifer Miller http://people-equation.com – guest blog Authentic Individuals leading with Character
6. Sylvia Browder’s Blog for Women Entrepreneurs – http://sylviabrowder.com/featured/author-debbie-nicol.html – author interview with Debbie, Jan 2013
7. The Thought Leaders LLC, Mike Figliuolo http://www.thoughtleadersllc.com/blog, guest blog, “First Comes the Epiphany… Then Comes Connected Leadership”, Feb 2013
There are more reviews, interviews and guest posts pending confirmation and as new ones come on board and dates are chosen, we will post ongoing updates so stay tuned! Ah the pleasures of virtual travel!