changing corporate leadership
Immense pressure exists in today’s complex and turbulent corporate environment due to a profound and disproportionate culture of change demanding new leadership strategy and outcomes.
Traditional authoritative and hierarchical models are out of touch with what the changing world now rewards. Employees are more and more disillusioned by this type of corporate structure and are reaching out for ‘connected’ leadership.
The ‘embers’ change concept, model, toolkit and leadership program assists leaders to:
- strengthen opportunities with shareholders
- deepen levels of commitment from senior stakeholders
- retain existing customers in an ever-competitive marketplace
- increase rate of change adoption from the team
- align to dynamic legal and corporate governance requirements
- meet changing global business needs of responsibility, partnerships and service
Leaders who have engaged with ‘embers’:
- feel aligned, fulfilled and entirely engaged
- grow and prosper in what personally matters most
- exude and personify balance of inner knowledge and influence
- serve effortlessly, impact positively, act ‘connectedly’ and ‘become’ change agents
These goals are accomplished through deploying a model for 21st century leadership and brokering a change that serves all equally, leading from the core – the core of oneself and the core of the organisation. ‘embers’ facilitates the process with the leadership team by providing:
- an innovative change model
- a set of 5 unique core foundational principles and
- a tried and tested collection of experiential learning and practical resources
After using the ‘embers’ tools you, your team and your organisation will be able to identify opportunities that evolve from change and apply change-ready skills to your daily operations.
You’ll welcome the complexity of the 21st century globalised economy, whilst helping meet the growing demand for a fair and balanced future that serves all.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your corporate leadership needs please contact us anytime.